So I woke up this morning to this messy wavy mop on my head. And I thought to myself, now's a good time to do a boho inspired hair tutorial! This is a super simple and easy look to do. It's sort of a mini milkmaid braid really.
1. Grab a section of hair behind your ear, leaving out bangs or hair in front of the section to frame your face.
2. Do a regular three strand braid.
3. Repeat on the other side.
4. Pull the braid over to the other side of your head and bobby pin into place.
5. Repeat on the other side.
And viola! You're done. See? Easy right? The best part is, the messier your hair is the more boho/romantic it will look.
Try it out and let me know what you think! And if you try it our tag me on instagram @jackkayephoto #thesundayproject.
Lots of love,