No Bake Dark Chocolate Truffles
No bake recipes always kind of feel like you're cheating. Here's a quick and easy one to give you your dark chocolate fix in one delicious bite.
1/3 cup butter + 1 tbsp for the ganache
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup dark chocolate
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Beat the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla together. Then, add the flour.
3. In a saucepan, melt together the dark chocolate and 1 tbsp of butter. Incorporate into your dry ingredients. When the mixture has cooled down, add the chocolate chips.
4. Shape into truffle balls and place them into your lined baking tray. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the freezer for 30 mins.
5. Optional, make more ganache and cover your truffles with shiny chocolate. As you can see, i had no patience for this. I realise now the best thing to have done is to use a fork to stick the truffle right into the ganache.